“Library 2.0 Gang” is the name that Talis has given to their regular discussion podcast–or maybe just a name that Richard used for that particular episode? I was invited to be on the show once, but I am not in fact part of any “library 2.0 gang”, and certainly have not proclaimed myself to be! I don’t think there is any ‘library 2.0 gang’ outside of that one discussion. I think the phrase ‘library 2.0’ is kind of a silly phrase, and am a bit embarrassed to have it written that I’ve proclaimed myself to be a part of such a ‘gang’. Oh well. Let’s set the record straight though and say that if there was any proclaiming to be part of a ‘library 2.0 gang’, it was certainly not ‘self-‘proclaiming.
- jrochkind on Rails5 (and earlier?) ActiveRecord::Enum supports strings in db
- Mike Owens on Rails5 (and earlier?) ActiveRecord::Enum supports strings in db
- Reinier de Lange on Non-digested asset names in Rails 4: Your Options
- Jerome on Non-digested asset names in Rails 4: Your Options
- Ross on Catching HTTP OPTIONS /* request in a Rails app
- Elliot Oh on A Proquest platform API