Money troubles interfere with the academic performance of about one-third of all college students, and a similar number of students regularly skip buying required academic materials because of the costs, according to a survey released on Thursday.
- Bento boxes – UH Libraries Web Services on Article Search Improvement Strategy
- R. Williams on American Libraries adds Gale quotes in without author’s knowledge
- Steve on American Libraries adds Gale quotes in without author’s knowledge
- Mischa on marc-json
- To Bento or Not to Bento – Displaying search results | usable libraries on Article Search Improvement Strategy
- Roberto on ActiveRecord Concurrency in Rails4: Avoid leaked connections!
- jrochkind on Linked Data Caution
- Adam Chandler (@alc28) on Linked Data Caution