Money troubles interfere with the academic performance of about one-third of all college students, and a similar number of students regularly skip buying required academic materials because of the costs, according to a survey released on Thursday.
- Lamont Granquist on Code design, ruby, and design patterns
- Torsten Rüger on apache conf for Rails asset pipeline
- jrochkind on The Simplest Rails Decorator Implementation That Just Might Work
- Vitaly Kushner on The Simplest Rails Decorator Implementation That Just Might Work
- mikemonaco on “Apple Encryption Engineers, if Ordered to Unlock iPhone, Might Resist”
- Benny Klotz (@tak1n) on ActiveRecord Concurrency in Rails4: Avoid leaked connections!
- Day 6: Create a Google Scholar profile – The FEDUA Research Impact Blog on spamming google scholar, artificially inflating link counts